Building Your Facebook Business Page Interest
Category : Social Media
There are several things you can do to build Facebook Business Page Interest and Stand Out from the ‘Stream of Chaos’ known as the Facebook Newsfeed:
- Your company needs a banner with a call-to-action as it’s timeline header imag
- Your company content should be entertaining, informative and inspiring.
- Your company should ‘comment as’ and be sure to share posts with yourself on different days.
- Your company should observe posts that they and others respond to personally
- Your company should assess what content is popular to their ‘best referrers’.
- Your company should assess 3 competitors Facebook pages
- Your company should discuss with partners (realtors, homebuilders, etc) joint strategies to package services in Facebook posts, i.e. doing a short video at a homebuilders site.
- Your company should discuss fun social-media friendly activities to photograph during special events.
What Kinds of Images to Post:
- Posts with images are more likely to be shared or reposted.
- Your company will need to decide on an attention getting image or two
- Your company will need to avoid canned photos – they look uninteresting
- Your company will want to get interactions with this photo and get enough interest for someone to take the next step.
- Your company will want something that stands out in the ‘stream of chaos’ that is a newsfeed and generates attention
- It takes time to build a following but giving away digital items may help.
- Most are not ready to take action right now.
- Your company will need to be patient – it doesn’t happen overnight.
- Your company can offer some info and then more information. People see the value then get the value.
- Something of value…i.e. a video or guide
- Something specific
- Something flexible
- Something Smart
- Some examples of what Your company can offer include:
- Pdf reports
- Pdf tips
- Live Event
- Give away something easy.
- When you offer this, collect an email address and then make the item available so you can do some follow up with the people who download your item.