How to Maximize a Facebook Live
Category : Social Media
Are you looking to maximize your next long form scheduled Facebook Live event? We are referring to events 15-45 minutes long that are pre-planned to foster engagement. (This is for planned events not spontaneous ones)
A few ideas:
- Distribute flyers to local places prior to the event referring to the subject, speaker (if there is one), time, and Facebook page.
- Use Mailchimp / Constant Contact / other email software to email your list twice before the event, once the week-of and once the morning-of.
- Post a 5 days out daily about the event with short snippets to preview the event’s topic via video.
- Have an influencer do a ‘watch party’ so their followers are made aware of the event
- Engage during the event and repeat the basic subject of the FB Live every 5 minutes to catch new viewers.
- Have someone else monitor the comments for potential engagement.
Take your FB Live to the next level!