Email List Engagement
Category : Social Media
Another online marketing channel is an email list of your customers / clients.
At Alley Cat Social we recommend MailChimp but regardless of what software you use, it’s alway good to do the following:
- Bring a manual sign up (clipboard / pen) as well as an Ipad / tablet sign up to live events.
- Review your manual autoresponders for contact updates, i.e. “Dr. John Smith has left UNIT, if you need further assistance, contact Elizabeth Shaw at email@example.com”.
- Work out an engagement calendar by sending every month, every two weeks, every week or what ever frequency gives your customers the appropriate touch and results . in the highest open / clicks and lowest unsubscribe rate. This may take trial and error along with choosing the appropriate sending time.
- Eyeball the top opens and reach out to those who frequently open your emails.
- Create separate lists for clients and non clients so you can market different offers to different segments.
- Make sure your landing pages have a clear call to action that is relevant to the email click link.
- Review stats often to fine tune your campaigns.
More to come soon from Alley Cat Social!